maandag 18 februari 2013

Lost Angel

Remember, my tutorials are a guideline only, let your imagination free.

Materials needed:
A scrapkit from Wicked Princess Scraps
Called Dark Angel

A tube of choice
I chose one from ©Chris Down  @ MTA

Let's begin
Open your tube in PSP
New image 600x600 Transparant


Now here is something different, instead of telling you where to put all the elements I have made a tag-build-up animation to show you how I did mine.
The original idea for this animation comes from René Kunert aka giZZy, and I was given permission to use it in my tutorials, Thank you giZ you're the best!!
http://www.rebel-dezigns.com/
The animation starts after I copy and pasted WP_DA_GATE



Crop your whole image, add your tube, give everything a dropshadow.
You can also crop opaque merged aftwards(after the drop shadow applied) to remove the extra canvas.
Add the correct ©info, your license number and name after you have resized
Save as JPG or export as PNG

©JustSan 18-Feb-2013

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten