donderdag 31 januari 2013

Love Angel

 
Remember, my tutorials are a guideline only, let your imagination free.
 
 
Materials needed:
A scrapkit from Sweet Addictionz Scraps
Called Love
A mask from Kadoodled by Kaci
I chose KBH_2013_mask 10
A tube of choice
I chose one from ©Verymany  @ PFD
 
 
Let's begin
Open your tube and mask in PSP
New image 600x600 transparant
Select all
Copy paper2  and paste into selection
Select none.
Apply the mask
Merge group
 
Now here is something different, instead of telling you where to put all the elements I have made a tag-build-up animation to show you how I did mine.
The original idea for this animation comes from René Kunert aka giZZy, and I was given permission to use it in my tutorials, Thank you giZ you're the best!!
http://www.rebel-dezigns.com/
The animation starts after I have applied the mask.
 
 
Crop your whole image, add your tube, give everything a dropshadow.
Add the correct ©info, your license number and name after you have resized
Save as JPG or export as PNG
©JustSan 31-Jan-2013

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten