dinsdag 29 januari 2013

Easter fun

 
 
Remember, my tutorials are only a guideline.
Let your imagination free
 
Materials needed:
A scrapkit from Scraps Dimensions
called Easter Bliss
 
A tube of choice, I chose one from ©LadyMishka  @ PFD
A mask from Monti's pixel playground: Monti's blinds 1 mask
 
 
Let's begin
Open your tube & mask in PSP.
Open paper2 make a duplicate and close the Original.
Apply monti's mask, make sure invert mask is checked.
Merge group.
 

Now here is something different, instead of telling you where to put all the elements, I have made a tag-build-up animation to show you how I did mine.
The original idea for this animation comes from René Kunert aka giZZy, and I was given permission to use it in my tutorials, Thank you giZ you're the best!!
http://www.rebel-dezigns.com/
The animation starts after I have applied the mask.
 
Now crop your whole image,
add your tube and give everything a shadow you like.
 
 
 
Add the correct ©info, your license number and name after you have resized.
Save as JPG or export as PNG

©JustSan 17-Apr-2011
rewritten 29-Jan-2013

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten